We'd love to have your help!
"Golf 4 The Disabled is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission of improving the lives of people with disabilities through the game of golf. The core of our program is teaching golf to people with disabilities and raising money for that purpose."
Volunteer Dick Micek with student Bruce Bush.
What do Golf 4 The Disabled Volunteers do?
Many rewarding volunteer opportunities exist including:
- Assisting golfers out on the course (such as teeing up balls, carrying equipment, driving golf carts, etc.)
- Helping out with administrative tasks.
- Taking pictures at events.
- Writing our newsletter or website.
- Helping out on tournament day!
How Can I Get Involved?
- Please click on “G4TD Class Information Flyer 2017” for a complete overview of our summer program.
- Indicate your desired interests and/or expertise on the 2017 Volunteer Application and mail it back to Barry Wallace who will follow up and get you started. His contact information can be found on the volunteer application or our Contact Us page.
- Know of someone else who might be interested? If yes, contact Frank Martorella or Barry Wallace. Their contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.
© Copyright 2016 Golf 4 The Disabled
ARA Systems, LLC